Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures and News

A couple of newsworthy updates:


Yesterday at gymnastics (I am the teacher so I get to see up close things) - boston told the boy sitting next to him: Jesus is everywhere. The little boy said: yep! I thought it was cute!


Yesterday, also, we were swimming at the Davis' (well, boston and miss lauren were swimming - brooke, dash, and I were poolside). I was feeding Dash, looking at Brooke (I'm sure we were talking, cuz I know I wasn't just checking her out) and I saw her gasp and jump up. I, naturally, looked up and saw Boston with his head under water, trying to get back up to the surface and Lauren trying to get over to him. She, of course, saved him and he was, of course, pretty frightened. It wasn't incredibly scary, because I knew Lauren was right there about to get him, but it was still hard to see! Anyway, we got to have a long talk about why pools are dangerous and that you have to be very careful around them. His next sentence after this talk: Now that you aren't holding Dash, mom, can you come over here and let me jump off of the diving board to you? He was, obviously, traumatized!


Yesterday at dinner, Boston says: Mom, you can be angry, but you can't stay angry. How profound is that coming from the mouth of a 3 year old? CRAZY!


He also got a bit of a mohawk yesterday! He's such a rebel.


He's also doing puzzles for 6 year olds -- he loves them!


Needless to say, he is smart. But, why should we be surprised by that?


Here's som pics for ya:


Lance and I at the Crocs Tour (mentioned in previous post)


Our first venture with the double jogging stroller (boston, dash, and I)
He LOVES to hold his brother -- awww, so sweet, I know!


See?



This is what Lance does when he has both the boys -- take pictures, which is good because I really stink at taking them. By the way, he has both of them by himself fairly often, because Dash isn't big enough to come to work with me yet, so Lance has to stay home when I work all my 8 hours per week! He is a GREAT dad! (and it's not even Father's Day yet)





3 comments:

Lacy said...

eww i love the new blog makeover!! i'm so impressed!! those boys are keepers for sure.
June 5th is my last day! hip hip horay! yeah i just said that. so!

sowlee said...

them thar kids is mighty purty to look et.

Denise said...

he's a great dad..and it's not even fathers day!

ha! i love it!