Monday, April 6, 2009

God knows what He's doing.

Isn't it comforting to know that He is in total control? He knew that we did not have maternity coverage when He decided to form a new life inside of me. He knew that I would try to be responsible and pre-pay at the hospital for a normal vaginal delivery even though this new life would actually come into this world via a very expensive c-section. He knew that I would need to formula feed rather than breastfeed, which is much more expensive. And, He knew that we would suddenly need a new dryer 2 weeks after previously mentioned new life came home! So, I could freak out and wonder how we would ever be able to pay for everything, but the truth is WE can't! So, what good does it do to worry about it? I'm just glad that this is not my home and all of these things are so trivial and unimportant and that God's got it under control. He knows what He's doing. He knows how it will all work out and I am content. PRAISE GOD!

No comments: