Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear Boston

Dear Boston,
Thank you so much for being the best big brother in the world.
You share you string cheese with me even when mom doesn't ask you to.
You let me watch Praise Baby before your DVD of choice everyday.
You're constantly telling me how much you love me and smiling at me and chatting with me.
Thank you for teaching me how to play cars with you - I love it!
Thanks for handing me stuff in the car that mom hands to you to hand to me so I'll be happy.
Basically, thanks for trying to make me happy all day long. You really are the best.
I'm sorry that sometimes I get in your way when you're playing MarioKart. I'm sorry that sometimes mom and dad are so tired from taking care of me that they don't play with you as much as they used to. I'm sorry that I poke you in the eye sometimes - I really don't mean to. Oh, and sorry for breaking your cool lego creations.
I love you,
Dash

I'm pretty sure that's what Dash would say to Boston if he knew how. Boston truly is a super big brother to Dash. I'm incredibly blessed, I know. Boston tells me daily how much he loves his baby brother!

I was trying to withhold on posting until I had some pictures to include, but God laid this on my heart tonight and I just wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget it! (when I say "write it down," I really mean type it on my blog for the world to view)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! He is a pretty super cousin too!!!