Friday, September 18, 2009

PICS

Here's a couple of cool pics of Lance leading worship











Dash and Boston with semi- matching hats before church one day: Dash playing in the exersaucer




again...





Boston receiving his award at Soccer Camp






Dash with his cool hat on (and yes, a bib cuz he SPITS UP like his crazy brother did)







Again with the hats - boston's trying to tell dash where to look (we never got a good one, but o well)








Boston at soccer camp (it was crazy day, hence the mickey mouse ears and different shoes)









Boston playing in the fountains










Boston at Soccer Camp Day 1 - he's so cool











Fathers Day (you can't see them here, but they are wearing matching shirts that say: My Dad Rocks! They were a gift at my baby shower and they fit at the perfect time)!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE PICS!!!!!

Denise said...

I love your kids!!

sowlee said...

I am leaving a comment.

comment.

oy. that's why I don't leave many comments.


the pics are good. I see the mohawk is still in full effect. That's cool. Baldness is in full effect ( or shoule I say affect) on this side of the state.

sowlee said...

Shouls no, shoulf, no, SHOULD.

what is WITH that word?

The Simdons said...

Carol, your babies are prescious!

The McDons said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are!