Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It Makes Sense

Boston doesn't like to spend time in the bathroom by himself -- #1 is fine, he's in and out, but #2 is a different story. I'm pretty sure I've posted about his bathroom habits before, so I apologize. Anyway, he always wants someone to be there, ready to help him wipe, but it always takes FOREVER to get to the wiping stage. So, this is what happened Saturday:
Gramma got to be the one spending the precious bathroom time with him:
Gramma: man, boston, you stink!
Boston: ya, if I flushed right now, it would be called a courtesy flush.
Gramma: (hysterical laughing)
Boston: well, it makes sense.


Yes, boston is 3 years old and he was explaining the courtesy flush to his gramma! Hilarous!

3 comments:

Denise said...

ONLY Boston Dockrey would say something like this! I love it!! I miss your kids!....and you....BUT NOT LANCE! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Lacy said...

i don't care who you are, that's funny!!!